Saturday, June 9, 2012

NFL Caps Holding a birth certificate and the account

Do it. My hands just a few mug shot, the origins of these photos is also very funny, junior high school increased the time to fill out many forms, when I went to a studio according to some of the photos, I did not expect them to give me wash wrong, I washed out a thick stack of mug shot, then these photos are free to give me, If not, then I go to camera, the photos come out as early as school.
Hee hee laughs: Dinner is done, my brother came and said: He wanted me to accompany him to go to the city, but now I can not go tonight, I went to the captain to go,NFL Caps, to open a proof to say, the province do not know where to go tomorrow.
Our team captain, surnamed Guo, is a good friend of my father, there is certainly no problem, by the way one way or another to my brother, let him see the world, because I learn bad Guo captain often training.
Guo captain, I am simply to get a birth certificate, just three lines, covered with a chapter.
Holding a birth certificate and the account, around 8:30, I go directly to my Sangu home.
Our Omura several small village composed of several small village of proximity, the village head I am to Sangu the village,retro nba jerseys, they live relatively close, but also often speak like my father, and even who is the village head are is less clear.
In fact, the management of our rural areas is very confusing, many people do not know anything.
The village head is a busy man, I heard very little at home, and I that would delay the village head, where more than one week, this time I want to catch a guitar, once this thing.
We Zhang is the only learning good in several of my aunt and uncle eyes, I was the pride of the Chang family, and sometimes they are lessons to a few of my cousin cousin, are take my example, they are good for me, what are tight I do.
Followed Sangu, I came home village, the village head's house is really the style of ordinary villagers, look out of the village head is a bit of money.
The village head is a bald old man, thin, shriveled and deflated, after listening to the words I Sangu, it opened my hand it over that piece of paper and the account, casually glanced glances

No comments:

Post a Comment